On Wednesday the second, I was busy all day baking up a storm to enter things into the fair. I actually started on Tuesday. Needless to say, I've been pretty busy!! Not to mention that my son started preschool this week! So, I haven't been on here much to update things. Thank goodness for scheduled posts!! So, I thought I'd share with you a list of the things that I entered into the fair. And if your in my area and are going to be attending the Eastern Idaho State Fair, be sure to check out the baking section and look for my things! I won't be able to go until Thursday to see if I won anything or not. Crossing my fingers for a couple of blue ribbons!!
I entered eleven things all together, some things didn't turn out the way I would have liked, but I guess that is what happens when you are trying to get a million things done in 1 1/2 days with children home! So, here is my list, if the recipe isn't up yet, it will be up soon!!
* Jalapeno Cheese Bread
* White Bread
* Wheat Bread
* Zucchini Bread
* Double Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread - entered as a "other" quick bread
* Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread
* Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies
* Cookies and Cream Chocolate Chip Cookies - entered as a "other cookie"
* Oatmeal Coconut White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies - entered as a "oatmeal cookie"
* Peanut Butter Honey Cookies - entered as a "honey cookie"
* Flour Tortillas
So, there you have it! I'll be posting the recipes for the ones I don't have up shortly! Did you enter anything into your local fair this year? Did you win anything!? I'd love to hear!!