In more ways than one!! First off I'm going to give you all an update on how I did at the fair with the things that I entered, then I'll let you know the winners of the Oikos giveaway!
As you might remember from this post, I entered eleven things into our state fair. Here are my results!!
* Jalapeno Cheese Bread - 2nd place in the "other bread" category according to the judges, but I also got overall best bread, with the superintendent's award for all of the breads. So, I got a red ribbon and a pretty big huge red, white and blue ribbon!
* White Bread - didn't get anything for this one, I didn't expect it, I was having an off day and didn't let it rise enough.
* Wheat Bread - I got a blue ribbon, first place in 100% whole wheat category.
* Zucchini Bread - didn't get anything.
* Double Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread - I got an honorable mention on this one, next year I'm entering this in the zucchini bread category.
* Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread - First place blue ribbon for this recipe!!
* Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies - nothing for these, but seriously, it's so hard to place in the chocolate chip cookie category! I think this will be my last year attempting that category.
* Cookies and Cream Chocolate Chip Cookies - didn't get anything for these either.
* Oatmeal Coconut White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies - I got a blue ribbon, first place in oatmeal cookies for these!! They were so good!
* Peanut Butter Honey Cookies - honorable mention for these.
* Flour Tortillas - second place for these. I was kind of mad about that because the person that won first's looked like the tortillas were store bought. Seriously, they looked perfectly round and looked like mission tortillas. Oh well.
Now for our winners!! I went to random.org and got my two winners!!
My first winner, Misty will be getting the 4 free 5.3 oz Oikos coupons, $5.00 worth of other Stonyfield coupons, and a reusable Stonyfield shopping bag!!
My husband and I just love the jalapeno cheese bread and the guacamole. I too can't wait to try the Chile Verde. It seems alot simpler than trying to deal with all the tomatillos at home and stuff.. I love coming on here and finding the new recipes. Almost all of them end up in my tried and true binder(or should I say binders) lol... Thanks so much
And, my second winner, Kandi will be getting a coupon for a free 16 oz Oikos yogurt along with $5 worth of other Stonyfield coupons and a nifty little magnet!!
I haven't had time to try any recipes yet, but #1 on my list are the Cookies & Cream Chocolate Chip Cookies and then your Zucchini Lasagna. Yummm.
Thank you to all that entered!!
Just so you all know, I've been crazy busy canning and freezing things from my garden, so if I'm not around much, that's why!