Antler Dog Chews

Antler Dog Chews
Find great antler dog chews at our Etsy shop!

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Easy Country Style Pork Ribs


I buy country style pork ribs more often then I do any other type of rib, because it's a cheaper rib. They were on sale a couple of weeks ago and I got a couple of packages to stick in the freezer, which is what I do with most of our foods. I shop sales and stock up when things are really cheap and then save them for later, this way I don't have to pay full price for things! Not only is this recipe cheap, it's delicious too! Try it soon!

Easy Country Style Pork Ribs

1 large package country style pork ribs
1-2 (46 ounce) cans pineapple juice, enough to cover ribs
1 (18 ounce) bottle sweet baby ray's barbecue sauce
Place ribs in to a large pot and cover with pineapple juice. Bring pot to a boil and boil the ribs in the pineapple juice for at least 45 minutes and up to 1 ½ hours. Drain off juice and place ribs into a 9x13 inch baking dish. Cover with sauce and bake for 30 minutes at 350° F. You can also grill these ribs after they have boiled, just drain them off and then grill for about 15 minutes, basting with barbecue sauce.

No comments: